What are the age requirements?
There are no age requirements if the patient has a guardian or legal adult that can help support the animal.
What does it cost?
There is no fee for the preliminary application, however there is a $50 non-refundable fee for the full application. The fee for a service dog is $20,000, which includes:
• Placement of the dog, including public access testing
• All training materials, including initial vest, team certification and ID card**
• Custom tailored task training, if required
• Follow-up consultations and troubleshooting
• Annual reviews for the life of the dog
Do you train other types of service dogs besides those listed?
No – we are only accredited to train the specific dogs listed on our website.
Am I allowed to have other pets/animals in my home?
Yes, and we will make every effort to ensure that your family is comfortable with the addition of the new service dog.
Do you have emotional support dogs?
From time-to-time, we have emotional support dogs available to the public. This means the dog will be very well-suited to work for the recipient at home, but by law, will not be allowed to go into public venues.